Measuring your wrist is the best way to determine your correct bracelet size and is simple to do!
· X-Small: 133mm - 143mm / 5.23”- 5.62”
· Small: 144mm - 156mm / 5.63”- 6.14”
· Medium: 157mm - 168mm / 6.15”- 6.61” **
· Large: 169mm - 181mm / 6.62”- 7.12”
· X-Large: 182mm - 193mm / 7.13”- 7.63”
** Standard size
Please note that there is one bead difference between each size.
BRACELET MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS
Measure the circumference of your wrist by using a measuring tape. You can also use a thin piece of paper or string (not stretchy) and wrap it around your wrist. Ensure that it is snug against your wrist, but still comfortable. Use these to find the circumference of your wrist and measure the results once you take it off.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance with sizing.